HōlHōm Green helps you reduces carbon emissions by using electricity wisely. The mix of energy sources feeding the power grid changes all day long, every day, and shifts back and forth between renewable generation and climate-impacting fossil-fuel. Thermostats turn home cooling and heating equipment on and off all day long to maintain the set temperature of the home. HōlHōm Green uses WattTime for Ecō mode to synchronize heating and cooling to avoid high carbon emission periods. That means cooling and heating run in a way that favors lower carbon resources.
Along with reducing household carbon footprints by coordinating thermostat settings to run HVAC when renewable generation is likely to be available, HōlHōm Green encourages a larger shift to green generation by boosting demand for renewables in the energy markets.
You can take action today on climate change with HōlHōm Green. Learn more about HōlHōm Green.
HōlHōm is compatible with most home comfort systems. Is HōlHōm compatible with yours? Check now with our interactive tool and find out.
- ZigBee-enabled Smart Meter (check here to learn more ) If you don't have a ZigBee-enabled Smart Meter - HōlHōm+ may be right for you.
- Common Wire (check here to learn more), or optional EZwire
- HōlHōm Smart Plug - make your appliances green too! You can see your energy breakdown by individual appliance. Just plug-in any appliance like your refrigerator, home theater system, or any other appliance and compare the last hour, day or month of electricity use. You can even set a schedule for the appliance and turn it on and off remotely from the mobile app.
- EZwire - a unique, proven, patented (no one else has it) solution to the typical thermostat retrofit problem where the old thermostat had no need for a common wire so there is none, and there are no extra wires available.
- Up to 3-heat/2-cool stages
- 7, 5/2 or 5/1/1 day schedules with two or four temperature changes per day
- "Schedule Off" mode available for simple manual control
- Automatic short circuit detection
- Multiple “hold” options that override the schedule temporarily or permanently
- Adjustable maximum and minimum set-point range
- In-home energy information display in kilowatts (kW), kilowatt-hours, and dollars
- Data comparison of recent energy use to yesterday, last week, last month, and same month last year
- Selectable standby screen
- IEEE 802.15.4 compliant ZigBee Radio, -102 dBm receive sensitivity, +20 dBm output power (100 mW typ)
- Temperature control accuracy: ±0.9°F @ 68°F (±0.5°C @20°C)
- 128 x 64 graphic LCD display with white LED backlighting
- Operating temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Operating voltage: 20-30 VAC
- Size: 4.45”H x 6.14”W x 1.2”D (11.3 cm H x 15.6cm W x 3.1 cm D)
- Common wire or EZwire adapter required